Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Own Crazy Family



I just wanted to post these to have them handy while I'm away. Up top is Hunter, Mommy and Baylee. I forget the occasion, but its obviously not going to be too formal. Keeping shoes on my kids is tougher than hoarding chocolate at the Biggest Loser Campus.
The Bottom picture could be one of my all-time favorite Redneck Family Foto's. Baylee has taken her potty on the "road" and moved it into Hunter's room. She is blowing a deer call and playing with Thomas the Train, all the while responding to nature's call. YES WE BEAT HER, but only after we got a great picture that she will cherish as she becomes an adult. This will be the first picture I show to all the boys that come calling on her. She is a strange child indeed. Every day with Baylee, if you survive it, is quite an extraordinary adventure.
He Has Made Me Glad!
jeff

No comments: