Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Garden Update, week 2-ish

Well, there she is, not too much to look at, but she's all I've got. I have never pretended to be much of a gardener, green thumb or anything like that. From left to right there are 3 rows of beets beginning to make an appearance, 2 rows of Green Beans, a patch that I think might contain some carrots (Hunter's contribution) 8 Pepper Plants, 10 Tomato plants and then on the far end are several squash, cucumbers, cantaloupe and watermelons. As you can see, the weeds are about to get the best of me already, but its been so wet I haven't been able to get in there. Hopefully, upon my return from Japan, the family will have been busy keeping the weeds out and stuff like that. Time will tell. I'll let you know what I see when I get home.
He Has Made Me Glad!
jeff

No comments: