Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Some quick observations


The first is the Garden. All things considered the garden isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. When I got home from Japan, none of the plants in the picture were visible. After a little weed-eating and a few run-throughs with the tiller, all is well again. I never really expected Miss Bert to get too much gardening done for me given the schedule she was going to be keeping.

The second picture is the best. Because of her STRONG personality, Baylee is usually the one that makes the blog. She's always doing something unbelievable. Hunter, is the more tenderhearted one of the family. He's seldom out there on the cutting edge of thrills. But yesterday, HE RECLAIMED HIS MAN-CARD! Mommy built us a "White-Trash Waterpark" in the back yard. At the end of the slide is a kiddy pool. The sprinkler is wrapped around the pool. It is indeed a festival of water fun. At any rate, Hunter thought he'd add a little action to the waterslide by taking it on a mini-bigwheel.

This could have been one of the most proud moments of my life. Reminded me of the time when I took my bike off the neighbors roof. Look's like the trips to the Emergency Room are about to begin. Awesome.

This week is VBS and maybe tomorrow I'll add a little about that. For now that's all I've got.
He Has Made Me Glad!
jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the dragging behind the 4-wheeler on the ice has made the little man tough, huh?!?! I think he deserves a little more credit than dad gives him.