Friday, June 06, 2008

McDonald's and my Toilet


Well, here it is as promised. The top picture is a general view of the toilet in my room. The bottom picture is the control panel on the toilet. Yes, I said control panel. I'm not sure what all these things do, and I certainly dont intend to find out, but it looks like some of the most fun a guy can have without a helmet, a fishing pole or bullets.

I'm getting ready to head out on public transportation and take the train to the Koza CP Church for the opening worship ceremonies of the Assembly. I and some other's just finished eating breakfast at McDonalds. The girls working there were funny as they would continuously peek around the corner to make sure we were still there. Reese got the "SUPERSIZED" diet coke with his meal. It was a grand total of about 4 ounces of beverage. They had to break out the English Picture Menus because of their recent increase in American Customers. I will try to get a picture of them sometime in the next few meals. They seem to be enjoying us as much as we are enjoying the fact that our systems are already familiar with the food.

Have a great day, night, or whatever it happens to me.
Missing home and the family like never before.
He Has Made Me Glad!
jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see any toilet paper in the picture. Do you just get sprayed and drip dry or what?


Brent