Thursday, June 19, 2008

So here I sit, it's a quarter till ONE IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to sleep. My heart, my mind, my spirit and my soul all resound with a mighty "YES, GO TO SLEEP!" But my body, my old nature, my flesh...it just refuses to leave Japan and join the rest of me that is in the States. I have slept a grand total of something like 18 hours since I've been home. Almost a week. I can't take this any longer.

On a positive note, I have had plenty of time for doing other things. And so while I am personally reenacting "Night of the Living Dead," I am also starring in my own short film, "Mr. Get Everything Done!" I'm just afraid that a few weeks from now when I look over all that I've gotten done, I'm going to be embarrassed at the quality of my work. I have a new appreciation for people who live like this day in and day out.

Oh well, time to go read a book and watch a corny movie.
He Has Made Me Glad, Tired, But Glad!
jeff

1 comment:

Herschel said...

dude. glad i found this. miss you guys.
-herschel