Monday, October 04, 2010

Going to try this again..........

OK, So I'm going back to Colombia again and I'm going to try blogging my journey once I get there. Unlike last time, I have left the so called "experts" at Verizon out of the loop. I've decided that I can serve as my own technical adviser, I know I can do at least as crummy as they did last time.

Hopefully, if all the info I've been given is accurate, I will have internet at my place of lodging as well as at the church. I'm taking my laptop, the new smart phone, as well as Bert's itouch thingy. With any luck one of these devices should be able to get me online. Who knows. Worst case scenario...I get a 10 day sabbatical from all the electronic junk that I dont know how to use but cant seem to live without.

Our group is going to the city of Popayan, Colombia to do some concrete and block work. Hopefully, you all will be able to follow along on our adventures. Pray for us daily...that we will be good witnesses for Christ...and pray for our families too. I know mine could use it.

Keep checking back...I hope there's more to come.
blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless and we will be praying for you and everyone there. While you're there don't forget send one up for us.

Jon