Thursday, January 24, 2008

Personal Advancements in Technology

Well, I bit the bullet. I went and got the new Blackberry personal PDA & phone. At this point it seems like its going to be a very helpful tool. Already I have figured out a few of the applications. Emphasis placed on "FEW." This thing is unbelievable. My personal pastor of Technology, Todd Belt, is coming out today to help me figure out everything the "less than personable" sales person didn't really want to help me understand. I admit I'm a slow learner, but...

Will it help my ministry? That is the million dollar question. If I use it like it is intended to be used, YES! If it becomes just a neat phone that checks my email, then NO! I'll keep you updated on the progress of this new relationship.

For those of you who use a Blackberry, either in ministry or some other occupation, are there any things in particular that you use to make it do more for you? Any applications or programs that seem extra beneficial? I would love to have some input on this.

No comments: