Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where I Am....

Just thought I'd try and be true to this crazy blog thing today. Thought I'd give an update about where I am at this point in my 90 day blitzkrieg on the body, mind and soul.

Today was day 2 of week 2 of the P90X. It was one of the two especially hard workouts, and I've done it, nearly passed out, but feel great because of it. Especially now that its behind me. I'm really starting to get the hang of it and am seeing some positive results. I am still about as uncoordinated as a drunken stork with some of these moves, but I'm getting there. I'm about ready to kick it up a notch and go for some much heavier weights now that I've gotten my body used to doing something.

The BIND is going pretty well. I'm only one day behind and hope to make up for that tonight. I had to leave right after church Sunday and go up to central IL for my uncles funeral. After it was over Monday, I turned around and headed right back. That got me a day behind. That and the fact that I took Baylee with me on our first solo overnight outing. She was awesome, but things were so hectic that I just couldn't possible get the reading in. I thought about it a lot though while I was driving. I was able to come up, or maybe I should say, God was able to inform me of, a really great sermon out of some of the "least expect it to" material. This is a blast. Just imagine what all I've missed out on by not being this regular with this much biblical material for much of my life. I've been a pretty poor disciple, that's for sure.

That's where I am, and I can't wait to see where God is taking me. Crazy Days.
He Has Made Me Glad!
jeff

No comments: