Saturday, April 19, 2008

My family made it to the "Big Time"

Well, my family finally made it to the big time. This is my mom, my dad and my brother being interviewed by a St. Louis News Station concerning the recent earthquake epicentered in my home county. (Which is really nowhere near St Louis)

The first part of the interview is in front of my family's store. It is the same building (Remodeled of course) that my family started a grocery store in in 1876. It's a pretty cool building. Much of the inside is still the original wood and furnishings. Notice the brick streets. My hometown of Albion was once famous for the bricks produced there. Many of their bricks made up the first Indianapolis Motor Speedway, thus the name "Brickyard."

The second part of the interview takes place in my brothers new taxidermy shop. Thank God none of them mentioned the UFO or the events that took place over at the trailer VFW closed down for the night.

KSDK NewsChannel 5 - Video Center

Glad they're OK.
He Has Made Me Glad!
jeff

No comments: