Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I dont do requests, but............

It's not often that I do requests, at least as it pertains to preaching. Granted, my preaching isn't quite the same as Air Supply and Lost in Love---in other words, the Groupies have yet to form a line. There have been a couple of times when someone asked, "Would you preach about___________?" On those rare occasions, I've done my best, but if memory serves me correctly, I still didn't say what they wanted to hear. Funny how that works isn't it.

Anyway, We have been studying a number of different world religions and cults and what nots during our Sunday Evening Services. My planning comes to an end this Sunday as we try to figure out Scientology and see it in contrast to Biblical Christianity. My question today is, "Have I missed one that you had hoped we'd talk about?" Hit the comment button below and leave your suggestions and we'll see what happens. I'm not making any promises, but........

Hope you have a great day. It's still pretty cool out, but sitting here in front of the window, the sun looks beautiful.

He Has Made Me Glad
jeff

No comments: