Wednesday, May 23, 2007

SUPER CARP!!!!!

I know, I know...It's a carp. That's not the point. The point is that this monster came out of the Mississippi River at my hands with a rod and reel. Sure, its useless. You can't eat it, can't feed the hogs with it. But it was awesome for about 40 minutes. The time spent battling this slimey monster made its entire life worthwile. The river is full of them. I just wish somebody would come up with some beneficial use for this thing that is overpopulating our waterways and damaging the ecosystem which it is currently dominating. Regardless, it was a fun catch and say THANKS to Albert for a great day on the water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is one nasty fish but is freakin impressive, look at those biceps man!! have you been working out?

Anonymous said...

That's a big fish. I bet you've still got an adrenaline rush.