Monday, March 19, 2007

Making A Habit

Well, they say it takes 20 days or so for something to become a habit. This is day 3.
Day 3 for blogging
Day 3 for excercising.
Day 3 for trying to become a little more positive in my attitude.

Not that I need the outlet for my thoughts.
Not that I'm terribly out of shape.
Not that I'm all that negative.

But I lack discipline. I'm an "in-the-moment" sort of person. I find it generally more enjoyable to let how I feel right now dictate my next move. That can't be good. So I'm taking 3 fairly simple concepts and trying to make them all a habit. Just for discipline's sake. Somewhere along the way I've heard the words "Master Thyself." I'm not sure when or where or who, but lately my heart has been hearing them again. So here we go...

(Let me just say, the excercise thing is a real drag. Maybe I'm more out of shape than I previously mentioned.)

No comments: