Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Kinda cool.

OK, so if you've been checking this blog out for any length of time, you know...I dont have the foggiest idea what I'm doing. I dont update it unless I'm off on some sort of trip, I never change the format...yada yada yada. Well, I got to messing around with all of the user controls and what-nots and I found the coolest thing. There is a "statistics" feature that lets me see how many people are looking at my blog and where they're from. There's a cool little map with little red dots. (They had me with the map, the dots were just over the top!) Anyway, I noticed there are some viewers in the USA. Duh. I figured that much. There were some in Colombia...again, expected. But I was surprised to see Uganda, Germany and Slovokia listed. I have a few friends in Uganda, I dont think I know anybody in Germany, and I dont even have a clue as to where Slovokia is. How crazy is that????? Slovokia??? Really. So for days now, I keep checking to see if you people from far off lands are still checking in...and you are! That is so cool to me. It's like my helium balloon with my address card inside it from the 5th grade has finally landed. I'm global! Mr. Smysor I want my extra credit points!!!! I'm small. I think small. I live small. So to have folks from 5-6 different countries interacting with me through my blog-thing is just too much for me to handle. So I have a favor...all of you from different regions of the world who honor me with your presence...leave me a message, send an email, launch a balloon back...do something. Who are you? Why on earth would you stop here? The suspense of all this is killing me. Please, for my sanity...for my family's quality of life...leave a comment. I'm so intrigued by this. Got to go Google Slovokia. Be Blessed.

No comments: