Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Commissioning

Today is the commissioning service for those going from New Hope as short term missionaries to Colombia. We are excited! We are apprehensive! We are faith-filled as we trust in God to bring to completion the good work that He is wanting to do through us. I pray, (and I hope you will too) that we will be receptive and responsive to God's plans. I pray that we will make the most of every opportunity that we are given. I pray that we make Jesus look desirable. I pray that we will grow more into the spiritual "man-clothes" that God has laid out for each of us to wear. I pray that we represent our families and our church well. I pray God will be glorified by everything that we do and say. Say a prayer for us today.

He Has Made Me Glad!
jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great service too!