Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No Weapon Formed Against us Shall Prosper...

It just seems like the weapon shop has been awfully busy manufacturing this week. I'm not sure why, but this trip has been met with quite a bit of opposition; from health to weather and everything inbetween, but I still stand on the Rock of Christ Jesus and I shall not be moved. Would you stand up there with me and the rest of the team on this trip? Would you support us with your prayers? With this much opposition, I dare to dream what mighty works my God has in store!!!

The next post you get should be coming to you live, from the top of the Andes Mountains! God is good.

He Has Made Me Glad!
jeff


PS...you may be wondering if I did it. YEP! Both of my bags weighed in at 49.4 pounds each. That's .6 pounds under the limit, and that's close enough for me!

No comments: